This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: profile
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: John Morrison <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:46:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: ITP: profile
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMCEDGCEAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
John Morrison wrote:
> > > (PS, I'm subscribed ;)
> > By this I assume you to mean that you don't need to be listed in the
> > distribution. You need to set the Reply-To header if you want that to
> > happen. See the archives of many lists for explanations.
> No, I mean I keep getting two copies of every email :) I don't need
> to be CC'd.
In response to this email I hit Reply-All. If you don't set Reply-To
then this email is sent to you in response and the list is CCed. I and
others don't adjust the distribution as I/we can't remember the names of
the 1000's of people on this list. It's you who needs to adjust the
headers not me or someone else.