This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GCC 3.2] dll/exe exceptions patch
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>, mingw-dvlpr <mingw-dvlpr at lists dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:50:39 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [GCC 3.2] dll/exe exceptions patch
--- Danny Smith <email@example.com> wrote: > I have modified the
Adriano dos Santos Fernandes patchset somewhat so that
> can be used with both cygwin and mingw
In absence of feedback on this patch from cygwin developers I will modify so
that it only applies to mingw and -mno-cygwin.
In absence of feedback on this patch from mingw devlopers I will not apply at
In my opinion it is good for mingw. I am not sure about cygwin and I don't
have cycles and suitable pthreads codebase for rigorous testing
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!