Re: unattended mode/command switches to setup

Great.  It seems he also forgot to mention another option he added:

-r --no-replaceonreboot

Prevent the replacement of an in-use file on reboot.

Is there an easy way to write a help/usage command other than searching
through the source and manually finding all occurences of BoolOption and
StringOption?  Given the existence of all possible extra args to these
functions, I would expect some function to seamlessly put it all together, but
I can't find it.

                        -Len