Re: [setup] (Accidental?) Change in sort order in 'full' view.

Max Bowsher wrote:
> In CVS HEAD, sort order is by installed/not installed, followed by
> alphabetically by package name.
>
> Is this intentional? I could not find a ChangeLog entry saying so.

Don't know if it was intentional or not but I must say I like it.  I actually
would like to see that as user selectable - see them all alpha but also see
them by installed and not installed.  I had submitted a change that expanded on
the idea of the full list and partial list view that included 2 additional
views for Unchanged (all keeps) and Not Installed (all skips) but I don't know
if Robert ever did anything with it.  In lieu of those changes I like this but
I also like the option of seeing the full list by name too.

I wonder if we could make the list sortable by column.  (Ie clicking on the
column).

On a side note - Max - did you have to make any changes to get it too compile -
for some reason - my compile is now broken and I am not sure if it is the gcc3
install or the mingw changes.  Do you have any ideas?

Bk