Re: init and agetty packages available for review/upload.

Corinna wrote:
>> http://users.rcn.com/sokhapkin/release/sysvinit/sysvinit-2.84-1-src.tar.bz2
>> http://users.rcn.com/sokhapkin/release/sysvinit/sysvinit-2.84-1.tar.bz2
>
> Thanks!
>
> Uploaded.

Ummm...

Charles Wilson wrote:

Also, the cygutils package already includes /usr/bin/last.exe
but I'm not sure what to do about this since I bet Chuck took it from
some sysvinit package and wouldn't mind moving it to its canonical
location once the sysvinit package gets together.

Corinna -- please add a skip: command to sysvinit's setup.hint (and give me write perms on the file). We don't want sysvinit to appear in setup.ini until after I've uploaded the new version of cygutils, since there is a conflict over the last and utmpdump commands.

I'll be uploading a new version of cygutils that does not have those files later today, and I'll remove the skip: command at that time.

Thanks,
Chuck