How to distribuite an application built under cygwin ! HELP !

Hello,

I built an application under Cygwin called Sid by
RedHat.
On my pc where i built it everything works good, but
when i copy all the files of it in another pc nothing
works at all.
I tryed to mount the directory with the file, but when
i try to launch a file i got the error bad command.
Any suggestion ?
Cheers.

            Stefano

=====
First they ignore you
   Then they laugh at you
      Then they fight you
         Then you win

            Mahatma Gandhi

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html