This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ntsec patch for setup
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:12:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: ntsec patch for setup
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <1046433120.29087.12.camel@localhost> <00c101c2df36$2d9961d0$78d96f83@pomello> <1046445791.29189.20.camel@localhost> <01fc01c2df41$9e732610$78d96f83@pomello> <1046472359.29086.48.camel@localhost> <00b601c2df7c$33e1a5c0$78d96f83@pomello>
Max Bowsher wrote:
--- /usr/include/mingw/string.h.orig 2003-02-28 15:07:21.000000000
+0000 +++ /usr/include/mingw/string.h 2003-02-28 15:12:50.000000000
You might want to send a patch for this to cygwin-patches :}.
Silly me. Oh well, I've raised the issue on cygwin@ and mingw-users at sf dot net,
so I'll see what response it gets first.
You might wish to follow the directions at
http://www.mingw.org/bugs.shtml for submission of a formal bug report.
Doing this is more likely that the bug will be remembered. I saw your
query but was waiting on Danny to respond.