This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does not ICMP work?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:20:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Why does not ICMP work?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 08:00:53AM -0500, Lionel Zhou wrote:
>I just find that the netinet/ip_icmp.h head is like this
>#endif /* _NETINET_IP_ICMP_H */
>and the cygwin/icmp.h is all but an empty file.
>My question is could somebody make a FAQ about this situation? A
>cygwin developler would like to know what windows sockets APIs are
>implemented and more importantly what aren't implemented yet, so as not
>to caught by surprise after project get started.
Why create a FAQ? Your assumption that someone would read documentation
is obviously flawed since you haven't bothered to read the documentation
detailing what mailing list to use for this kind of mail.
Use the main cygwin mailing list for this kind of request.