This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request #2 to add a new package: ccdoc
- From: "Joe Linoff" <Joe dot Linoff at xilinx dot com>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, joe at joelinoff dot com, joe dot linoff at xilinx dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:08:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: Request #2 to add a new package: ccdoc
- Organization: Xilinx, Inc.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I apologize for that oversight, I inadvertently reversed the vendor and patch
directories when building the patch file. It is now fixed and the updated files
are in http://ccdoc.sourceforge.net/cygwin_tmp/ccdoc-0.8.39-1
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Joe Linoff wrote:
> > > > You can find the updated package distribution files here:
> > > >
> > > > http://ccdoc.sourceforge.net/cygwin_tmp/ccdoc-0.8.39-1
> > >
> > > Ok, seems good now. There a still two problems though:
> > >
> > > 1) The files in the binary package should be installed in
> > > /usr/bin, /usr/man and /usr/doc. Now they are installed in /bin,
> > > /man, /doc. I think this was ok yesterday, but i can't verify since i
> > > removed the old package files.
> > >
> > This has been fixed. The binaries are now in usr/bin, usr/man, usr/doc.
> > >
> > > 2) The 'category' directive in setup.hint contains 'Dev'. This should be
> > > changed to 'Devel'.
> > This change has been made.
> > The new files have been uploaded to the same place:
> > http://ccdoc.sourceforge.net/cygwin_tmp/ccdoc-0.8.39-1/
> The patch in the source package is not good. When one applies it, with the
> -R switch of patch, it is supposed to remove any Cygwin specific changes.
> JFYI, the patch included in the previous package was ok.
2100 Logic Drive
San Jose, CA 95124