This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending packages status
- From: Daniel Bößwetter <boesswetter at peppermind dot de>
- To: Danilo Turina <danilo dot turina at alcatel dot it>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:13:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pending packages status
- Organization: peppermind - Network Neue Medien
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E649BB2.email@example.com>
thank you for testing and reporting the bugs. I'm currently working on a
solution for the 2 problems you addressed.
A workaround would be setting TCM_HOME to /usr/X11R6, but I'll fix it in
I'll let you know when I've got new tarballs.
Danilo Turina wrote:
date : 27 Jan 2003
status : not reviewed
notes : http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-01/msg00299.html
votes : 2 (Christopher and Lapo)
url : http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.tar.bz2
I tried TCM, but it seems not to work properly. After installation
through setup, I launch it in this way:
could not open color info file '/usr/X11R6/share/tcm-2.20colorrgb.txt'
It seems that a slash is missing between "tcm-2.20" and "colorrgb.txt".
In addition when I try to click on the single tools I get errors like
these (on the console):
/usr/X11R6/doc/tcm-2.20/bin/tgd: not found
/usr/X11R6/doc/tcm-2.20/bin/tgt: not found
I tried also to download the sources (from the TCM site I think) and
to compile them: in that case tcm works (even if it's installed under