This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: vijay kiran kamuju <vijaykamuju at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:21:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 8 Mar 2003, vijay kiran kamuju wrote:
> when is it going to be the next release of the the setup.exe with
> all the CURRENT PATCHES, i need it asap. as for downloading the
> source frm cvs, i dont have vc++, r a cvs client installed at my
> office. so when r u releasing the new version of setup.exe
> vijay kamuju
Cygwin setup compiles fine with Cygwin gcc. You can also use the Cygwin
cvs client. Both are available as packages from the Cygwin mirrors. If
you already have Cygwin installed on some machine, the above is the
P.S. I realize that you may not be able to install Cygwin without the new
setup. If this is the case, I apologize.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!