This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: when is next release of setup.exe
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "linda w (cyg)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:45:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: when is next release of setup.exe
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, linda w (cyg) wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Igor Pechtchanski
> > Cygwin setup compiles fine with Cygwin gcc.
> Pardon me, kind sir, but I have a "itty bitty teensie weensie"
> problem with this:
> [make log snipped]
> Twas all so minorly amused by this discussion as I was just about to
> ask if setup was supposed to be able to be compiled under cygwin.
> I'm using "setup-126.96.36.199.tar.bz2"....
Pardon me, ma'am, but the OP asked about the *current CVS source* of
setup. It was in that context (which you so nonchalantly snipped) that my
comment was correct...
> (*wry smile*)
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!