This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Removing concat.cc/h
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 01:15:40 -0000
- Subject: Re: Removing concat.cc/h
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <006e01c2caf4$8e290880$78d96f83@pomello> <email@example.com>
Cygwin (Robert Collins) wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
>> What is policy for setup? Should we regenerate Makefile.in (and
>> aclocal.m4, and any other relevent files) with the current Cygwin
>> release of automake, since we are changing it at all, or would you
>> prefer to keep it at the version currently used?
> The policy is:
> Whatever version a maintainer has when committing is what goes into
> CVS. Patches must be sent without such cruft to be applied.
> This obviously gets easier if we remove said files from CVS.
Then lets wait until the week you allocated for objections to the above
removal is up, before worrying further about this.
Do you approve the removal of concat.* once the generated files have been