This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- From: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:02:04 +1100
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Pechtchanski" <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
> > I still suspect we need a <= rather than == - but we'll see :}.
> > Rob
> Only if "files" is traversed in order of decreasing minlevel.
> we'd have to traverse the whole set before we can find the right log
> Either way, a simple "<=" won't do it, IMO...
Yes but :].
My point is that given the following:
a level 1 and a level 2 log file, should logfile name(3) fail, or find