This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixed patch for install.cc
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:42:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Fixed patch for install.cc
On 13 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> Applied, thank you.
> I made a small tweak to the code there at the same time, to eliminate
> do_skip. It's good practice to use a query method where possible, as
> this makes the semantic clearer to a casual reader (modulo the clarity
> of the method names).
Good catch. Thank you! :)