Re: Pending packages status (10 Mar 2003)

Volker Quetschke wrote:

> Hi!

>>> Max did a review in:
>>> ~ <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-03/msg00267.html>
>>>
>>> and all proposed changes are applied to the packages at the url
>>> mentioned above.
>>
>> OK, I've completed the review I began there. I have the following
>> notes:
>>
>> - The warning about gracerc and gracerc.user being overwritten on
>> reinstall is in the README. I'm not sure very many people will read
>> that. I suggest putting it in the comments actually in the files
>> themselves.
>
> Good idea, done!.

Actually, now Earnie mentions it, someone *might* want to have all-users
configuration.

Better do the "install .default files, and copy into place iff not already
in existance" thing.

>> - You could do change doc to /usr/grace/doc in the README file. This
>> would make it more clear to grace newbies where to find the installed
>> documentation.
>
> I forgot that the README gets copied to /usr/doc/grace-5.1.12/ , its
> original place is /usr/grace/. I will patch /usr/grace/doc into this
> file. Done!

You got one occurrence, but missed the other. 'doc/FAQ.html' should become
'/usr/grace/doc/FAQ.html'

Max.