This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 10)
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Pavel Tsekov" <ptsekov at gmx dot net>,"Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:46:46 -0000
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 10)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
>> On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 23:02, Max Bowsher wrote:
>>> Goodbye generated files!
>>> * Remove autotool-generated files from CVS
>>> No objections received.
>>> Robert, you can zap them at your leisure!
>> zappity do dah. Ok, everyone, you'll need to bootstraph after your
>> next cvsupdate.
>>> I have verified these release blockers:
>>> * Remove *empty* directories on uninstalls. (done?)
>>> * Correctly overwrite -r--r--r-- files. (done?)
>>> I will mark them completed in the TODO list.
>> Which means, we are ready for final release testing.
>> No last minute bugs anyone is aware of?
> Are you talking about HEAD ?
And yes, Robert is being slightly optimistic.
Perhaps he should have said "No more regressions anyone is aware of?".