Re: Pending setup patches (issue 10)

On 15 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 23:42, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > >
> > > No last minute bugs anyone is aware of?
> >
> > Are you talking about HEAD ?
>
> Yes.

What about the particulary nasty bug, when you set packages to 'keep' in
the 'partial view' and then cycle again to 'partial view' and this
packages are still there ?

There was another nasty one which I have seen some time ago (repeatedly)
manifesting itself when I've used 'Install from Local Directory'. In the
'Category View' if I click on 'automake' and some other packges this would
cause a crash. I remember that I tried to debug it but not too hard (time
constraints)... From what I recall it appeared that the bug is caused by
the String constructor recieving NULL pointer. Not quite sure though. Back
then  I had a large number of packges cached in the local download
directory. I'll try with the latest version and see if i can reproduce it.