This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unifying Exception types in setup
- From: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:44:06 +1100
- Subject: Re: Unifying Exception types in setup
- References: <029a01c2eb5a$2415aee0$78d96f83@pomello>
Max Bowsher wrote:
Currently setup uses both <stdexcept> exceptions, and its own
I'm about to write a patch to convert the kludgy
bits to exceptions. Which kind shall I use, and would you be interested in a
patch to convert all of them over to one kind?
I need to think on this.