This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rtag failing on cygwin-apps repo
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:01:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: rtag failing on cygwin-apps repo
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 19 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> you seem quite familiar with CVS... do you have any insight why rtag
> would assert? I suspected it might be the modules config for setup, and
> tried a few variations thereof, but removing the &libgetopt++ didn't
> correct it...
I don't know much about CVS, but I was getting some errors on the cfgaux
directory (which has been removed from CVS, but then recreated locally by
bootstrap.sh). CVS thinks it's still a valid directory, and tries to
recurse into it, but can't find cfgaux/CVS and complains. It doesn't stop
a checkout, but might stop an rtag... I could be wrong, of course...
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!