This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Using IE5 settings doesn't work in CVS HEAD
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:05:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Using IE5 settings doesn't work in CVS HEAD
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Just built a CVS HEAD of setup. When choosing "Using IE5 settings", the
new setup.ini is apparently not downloaded at all. Switching to "Direct
connection" fixes the problem. IE5 itself works fine.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!