RE: setup.exe man page

> --- "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net> wrote:
> > > I've seen the docbook->man before, I'll have to investigate further for
> > > the docbook->htmlHelp. I feel a new chapter of the User's Guide coming
> > on...
> >
> > If you haven't Googled already, this looks promising:
> >
> > http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/htmlhelp.html
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> I just got tired of only half-understanding what's going on with
> DocBook and XSLT so ordered a couple books from ABE.

Well that's one strategy.  I used the more straightforward method of "giving up"
;-).

> I'll probably go ahead and work on making
>
> http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html
>
> a more full-featured description of setup.exe now, and save
> the HTMLhelp for later.

That'd be wonderful.  And the HTMLHelp compiler from MS (hhc.exe?) can take
regular, raw HTML and compile it, so we could just skip the docbook stuff
entirely if it ends up to be too much hassle.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.