This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postinstall w/dependencies snapshot.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:50:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: postinstall w/dependencies snapshot.
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 18 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> I've uploaded a new snapshot with the new postinstall dependency order
> A big thanks to Igor, for providing both the concept and the impetus :}.
Thanks for the thanks. :-)
I'm assuming this makes the "setup postinstall ordering" patch obsolete?
Or does it still have some functionality you'd like to have in setup?
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!