This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ATTN: Apache, Perl, Python, and Exim maintainers
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: tolj at wapme-systems dot de
- Cc: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:40:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: ATTN: Apache, Perl, Python, and Exim maintainers
- References: <3E7CF619.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E7D9E9E.488F4E0D@wapme-systems.de>
tolj at wapme-systems dot de wrote:
to change the requires: dependency on 'gdbm' to 'libgdbm'. Thus, you
don't need to do anything NOW, but you probably need to note this change
so that your next release reflects the correct dependency.
ok, thanks for the note Chuck.
While your at it, will you *please* remove rebase from
mod_php4. As you know, rebase is now an official cygwin
package. The one you have is deprecated and broken, it
causes trouble when the new rebase tries to rebase the dll's
that your ancient rebase touched.
Also, an update to 1.3.27 might be a good idea. Might as
well bump the modules as well.