This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup (ini.cc) vs CVS mingw-runtime
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:42:33 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: setup (ini.cc) vs CVS mingw-runtime
--- Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com> wrote: > On Mon, 2003-03-31 at
10:17, Danny Smith wrote:
> > I'll make the _CRTIMP macro a no-op by default if someone will confirm
> > there is a problem with setup.
> So, is that CVS mingw-runtime only?
And is there a setup.exe installable
> snapshot of that?
I think the last release (2.4) was in August. Earnie was asking lately if it
was time for a new release.
I don't routinely build setup for the fun of it but was using it to test some
gcc issues with _alloca. The _CRTIMP conflict came up instead. It can be
easily avoided by adding -mno-fun-dllimport to compile of ini.cc. But that can
wait, if you like, until there is a setup installable snapshot of mingw runtime
that breaks setup.
> GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.
> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature name=signature.asc
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.