coreutils (formerly fileutils, sh-utils, textutils) maintainer?

Does anyone want to take on the maintainership for the new coreutils
package?  This package is the accumulation of fileutils, sh-utils,
and textutils.  I've made some minor modifications to fileutils
that dimly tried to handle .exe files on cp but it never worked
right.  I'd gladly give up maintainership of this.

Otherwise, I don't believe that there are many other tweaks necessary.
Oh, wait.  There's probably a tweak necessary to make the 'test' program
use cygwin's access() rather than its builtin one.

Matthew Smith is the textutils maintainer (bcc'ed) but I don't know
if he wants the responsbility of maintaining all three packages.  If so,
he's got first dibs.

Otherwise, is anyone else interested?

cgf