ping for PCRE

Hello Corinna,

ping! :)

I've locally upgraded to PCRE 4.2 (released today) and have two tarballs
(one source, one binary) ready, but I haven't written the setup.hint file
yet. If you could send me yours, I can finish the package proposal quickly
:)

I'd like to re-iterate my apology for my rudeness on the cygwin@ list: I
didn't know you were the maintainer and thought the package had more or
less been abandoned.. My patching for getting it to work for Cygwin and
MinGW were intended to propose to take over the package later (when
integrated in mainstream PCRE, as they are for the most part now). I am
sorry if I hurt your feelings :|

rlc