Re: A question for aspell-dict-XX

Pondering on the approach and trying to free enough time to finish what I
started two weeks ago. I have a ready README, no patch (none needed) and
an almost-ready script to compile all four packages at once.

There would thus be an "external source" containing all dictionary
sources.. which leads to the question which number to give to that
package (but that's just a detail).

Anyway, depending on how much time I have this week, I should be able to
use my coffee breaks to get something working by the end of the week. Not
having a Windows box at home makes it impossible for me to ... well,
actually... it being just a shell script...

I'll see what I can do :)

rlc

NB: If I don't get a generic script to take care of all four dictionaries
working by the end of the week, I'll prioritize the English dictionary and
make a distribution out of it without any special scripting. That way,
we'll at least have something to start with :)