glimpse 4.17.4 - a new package for review

Hi, there is new binary and source pacakges available, based on
http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu/

Upload:

  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygpkg/glimpse-4.17.4-1.tar.bz2
  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygpkg/glimpse-4.17.4-1-src.tar.bz2

Glimpse doesn't seem to be included in debian
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages

Here is proposed setup.hint

  @ glimpse
  sdesc: "Tools which include a indexing server and and fast file search progra\
m"
  ldesc: "GLobal IMPlicit SEarch is a very popular UNIX
  indexing and query system that allows searching through a large set of
  files very quickly."
  skip:
  curr: 4.17.4-1
  # prev: version
  # test: version
  category: Archive
  requires: cygwin

Layout:

  + tar cjvf /usr/src/build2/glimpse-4.17.4-1.tar.bz2 etc usr
  etc/
  etc/postinstall/
  etc/postinstall/glimpse.sh
  usr/
  usr/bin/
  usr/bin/tbuild.exe
  usr/bin/cast.exe
  usr/bin/uncast.exe
  usr/bin/agrep.exe
  usr/bin/buildcast.exe
  usr/bin/glimpseindex.exe
  usr/bin/wgconvert.exe
  usr/bin/glimpse.exe
  usr/bin/glimpseserver.exe
  usr/man/
  usr/man/man1/
  usr/man/man1/glimpse.1
  usr/man/man1/glimpseindex.1
  usr/man/man1/glimpseserver.1
  usr/man/man1/agrep.1
  usr/doc/
  usr/doc/Cygwin/
  usr/doc/Cygwin/glimpse-4.17.4.README
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/CHANGES
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/CONTRIBUTIONS
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/COPYRIGHT
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/KNOWN_BUGS
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/README
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/README.install
  usr/doc/glimpse-4.17.4/TODO

Please comment if any of these need changes

Btw, I wrote new cyg-build.sh bash script which could be used as a
general Cygwin package build tool. I modified the example script
provided at the http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Jari

--
http://tiny-tools.sourceforge.net/