This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MySQL available on sources?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:20:26 +0100
- Subject: MySQL available on sources?
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
After doing these package status thingies for a little while now, I'd like to
make it easier for myself. :-) If possible, and available, I'd like to set-up a
MySQL table to manage pending packages.
What I'd like to do is create a couple of scripts to aid in doing this via a
web-form. That way, all I'd have to do is edit the text in a form and submit.
And it'd be on it's way to the list.
All I'd need for this is a MySQL table (perhaps database if one doesn't exist
for the Cygwin project) and permission to commit a few scripts to cgi-bin2 .
If this isn't feasible on sources, I'll set it up on my host. It'd just be nice
to have it here, so others can jump in at will. :-)