This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin on Windows 2003...
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: Prasad Dabak <pdabak at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:26:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin on Windows 2003...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Prasad Dabak wrote:
> I am using cygwin 1.3.1 on Windows 2003. While
> executing certain commands, I am getting the following
> error. This happens especially, when, one command is
> internally spawning another command
Just out of curiousity, is the above version a typo? if not, try upgrading to
the latest version (1.3.22), and see if that helps.
And, please do not follow-up to cygwin-apps. You got the correct list the first
time; cygwin-apps is for package maintainer musings and setup.exe discussions.
Please see <http://cygwin.com/lists.html> for a description of what each list is
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB