This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zlib 1.1.4-2 64 bit?
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:53:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: zlib 1.1.4-2 64 bit?
- References: <20030712094101.GL12368@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
did I miss a posting? There's a zlib 1.1.4-2 version, marked as "test"
available. Is that already build under 1.5.0?
Yep. I've got zlib, libpng (both 1.0.15 and 1.2.5 flavors) recompiled
and uploaded. I was going to announce them as soon as I got libiconv
and gettext updated (I've so many packages, I didn't want to flood the
list with update messages)
But libiconv and gettext are proving difficult -- Bruno really did a
number on those packages (libiconv: 1.8 -> 1.9.1, gettext: 0.11.5 -> 0.12.1)
We're talking total internal reorganization. New DLLs, new
applications, split into multiple independent (and separately
It's a frelling PITA. And this is the second time in less than a year
that gettext has seen such major changes. The man is a menace. Bruno
must be stopped...