This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
naim review (was Re: Pending package status (14 Jul 2003))
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:47:16 +0100
- Subject: naim review (was Re: Pending package status (14 Jul 2003))
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307141533210.2052@ellixia>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> @ naim
> date : 25 Jun 2003
> version: 0.11.5.9.cyg10-1
> status : not reviewed
> notes : http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00234.html
> votes : 3 (Abe, Elfyn and Gerrit)
> url : http://shell.n.ml.org/n/naim/naim-0.11.5.9.cyg10-cygwinrelease.tar.bz2
I've given naim a lengthy review. It works very well on freenode :-)
So, it works, the packaging is OK par one minor nit: the setup.hint* file lists
"Communication" as one of the categories; which doesn't exist. I think "Net Web"
Apart from that, it's ready to go.. I just need one more vote.
*I'll fix this when I upload it, but you might want to change your Makefile.
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
firstname.lastname@example.org | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org