This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:08:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKOEAHEGAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> I'll do my best to get something up yet tonight. Again though Max, please
> keep in mind that I posted the SetupXP stuff mainly so people could try
> the now-proven-to-not-work-right XP theme feature, not because I had loads
> time to get back on the bigger/resizable chooser stuff.
That actually works out well, since it is better that you don't write more
code until we've merged your extant changes.
All you need to do is explain motivations for changes when that is not
clear, and keep "cvs update"ing, reverting changes from your local copy, and
reposting your diff regularly (feel free to not update the tarball as
regularly, if bandwidth is an issue).
>  Yep, I'm making some headway on the resizability stuff now. It will
Indeed it will!