This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [curr:] guile-1.6.4-1
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: 22 Jul 2003 10:32:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [curr:] guile-1.6.4-1
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><3F1CAF85.email@example.com>
Charles Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > lilypond also depends on tetex, and tetex is still waiting for tiff
> > and XFree.
> I'm moving as fast as I can, here...but a warning about tiff.
You are being fast indeed. It was not my intention to press you,
sorry if I did.
> tiff depends on jpeg. And because jpeg had an ABI change (and DLL
> name change), that means that tiff must do so as well.
Yes, tetex has a direct dependency on jpeg too, but you already
released it for 1.5.0, so I didn't mention it.
Now that all dependencies except for Xfree are available for 1.5, I
have to figure out how to build a tetex 1.5.0 release with the current
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org