This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"Cygwin Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:26:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKMEBJEGAA.email@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> I'm still letting you guys fight this out, but I'm going to snipe from the
> sidelines ;-):
> I once again leave you two to fight it out while I get some actual code
That's not particularly helpful, Gary. Anyway, as per what I said in what I
snipped above, I will now be accepting Robert's arbitration, so the
discussion (not fight :-) is over.
Plus, perhaps, instead of writing more code, you might slice up what you
have already written into single-concept patches?