This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup PATCH] Obsolete next_dialog use.
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:49:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [setup PATCH] Obsolete next_dialog use.
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKCECLEGAA.email@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> Looks good, but let's do it up like they do downtown and wipe next_dialog
> the face of the earth! Add the attached patch to yours, and with our
> might we shall be through with it FOREVER!!! BAAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!
> Single non-mega concept, pinky-swear. ;-)
Indeed, it is. However, a few nits I'm picking:
1) The 'context's. Don't cast when you don't have to. Turn the contexts into
2) The second hunk of your main.cc was already in my patch.
3) Your ChangeLog says "return by reference". Why not actually use
references, not pointers.
4) fromcwd.cc, this comment "// Didn't find it." is too obvious to be
needed, it's just clutter.