This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TEST: patch-2.5.8-4
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:41:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: TEST: patch-2.5.8-4
- References: <3F1DEAA8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Charles Wilson wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've uploaded the 64 bit version of patch, 2.5.8-4, marked as "test".
> This didn't work, for me. I got (from memory, this was late last night)
> a "Illegal seek value" error message or something every time I tried to
> patch. (And yes, I was currently running a full-up 1.5.0-test system)
FYI, it works if you use the -i switch. It only fails when reading the
patch file from stdin.