This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] next_dialog micropatch (3) (was: RE: [setup PATCH] next_dialog micropatch (2))
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:03:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] next_dialog micropatch (3) (was: RE: [setup PATCH] next_dialog micropatch (2))
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKIEIGEGAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Another cleanup patch. The remaining user of next_dialog, do_fromcwd,
>> requires slightly more invasive refactoring, hence is not included with
>> these changes.
> Huh??? Doesn't this straightforward patch do it?:
> Er I mean...this straightforward patch:
> 2003-07-28 Gary R. Van Sickle <email@example.com>
> * dialog.h (do_fromcwd): Change function declaration.
> * fromcwd.cc (do_fromcwd): Change return type to bool. Eliminate
> use of next_dialog, return true or false instead.
> * localdir.cc (LocalDirPage::OnNext): Use do_fromcwd()'s return
> value instead of next_dialog.
Well, yes, it does, but I was planning to deal with the erroneous call to
do_fromcwd() in threebar.cc, as well.