Re: May I upload packages?

Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net> wrote:
> I have the necessary perms on sourceware, as a side-effect of being
> permitted to upload setup snapshots.
>
> May I upload packages? Any little details I need to know in addition to the
> obvious (drop the files in the right directory)?

You know, this is the third time I've replied to this? Grrr.

It's fine by me, I'd welcome a(nother) helping hand, but the decision isn't mine.
If it's cool with ... then it's just a matter of uploading the files to the
correct place, and communication on the list so we don't end up duplicating
efforts.

-- Elfyn