RE: Aspell ... (ready?)

> >AFAIC, we're ready.
> >I'll repeat the URLs for the dictionaries:
> >
> >04be855c088559b4682b5495510234fe *aspell-en-0.51.0-1-src.tar.bz2
> >http://rlc.unsane.co.uk/aspell-en-0.51.0-1-src.tar.bz2
> >33fad88cd4d517596ebab42d368ba750 *aspell-en-0.51.0-1.tar.bz2
> >http://rlc.unsane.co.uk/aspell-en-0.51.0-1.tar.bz2
> >
> >Gareth pointed to the following URLs in
> >http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-09/msg00176.html:
> >
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-0.50.3-1-src.tar.bz2
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-bin-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-bin.setup.hint
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-dev-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-dev.setup.hint
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-doc-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/aspell-doc.setup.hint
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/libaspell15-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2
> >http://www.users.on.net/gpearce/libaspell15.setup.hint
> >
> >Gareth says in http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-09/msg00179.html
> >that there's no need to mark them as test, despite the fact that the gcc
> >he used is still marked as such. Personally, I'd mark at least aspell-dev
> >as test, seeing as that contains the files that won't work with the
> current
> >gcc, but it's his call (he's the maintainer, after all :)
>
> I hate to do this at this late point (and I *really* hate it when people
> do it to me) but I didn't notice the slightly nonstandard practice of
> naming the binary 'aspell-bin'.  I'd like to change that.  Otherwise
> we have a base package which only contains source, which is also
> unusual.  I'd prefer to "mv aspell-{bin-,}0.50.3-1.tar.bz2" and
> put it at the top level of the aspell directory and move everything else
> underneath it.
>
> Gareth, do you have a problem with that?

I have no problem with either of the above 2 points in theory... both the
rename and the marking of aspell-dev as test. (and adding dependency on
aspell-en - from other email)
In practice there is one niggle, the src package generates
aspell-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2 already - but it's the amalgam of all of the other
binary packages.  It produces aspell-bin.  Fixing this will probably only
take me a couple of minutes (when I get the time say in a couple of days) -
but I don't think that it should be a show stopper for uploading the rest
now.
Renaming the file and changing the hint files are trivial - I'm assuming you
don't need me to upload them again?  If you do want me to do them then I'll
do it whenever I see the reply which will be ... after I sleep probably.

Regards,
Gareth