Update of TCM packages

Hi all,

I built new source and binary packages of TCM for Cygwin, including the following changes:

- compiled with gcc-3.3.1 instead of 2.95 (Gerrit, thanks for your help!!)
- compiled on Cygwin 1.5.5
- removed the duplicate man-directory in the binary distro
- fixed the typo in setup.hint

I did not change the fact that the online docs include lots of GIF-images. According to the TCM developers, the GIFs are produced by latex2html which is open source. I don't see a point to change this in the Cygwin port.

The files are available here (as usual, no change to the release number):

http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.tar.bz2
http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1-src.tar.bz2
http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.patch
http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/setup.hint

Feel free to test (hopefully successful), so we might eventually upload it someday :o)

Best regards,
Daniel