This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:36:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307151958030.2596@ellixia><Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org><3EEA0FC4.D2AC34BD@ieee.org><20030613192722.GW30116@cygbert.vinschen.de><3F144BC9.76418A30@ieee.org><Pine.CYG.4.55.0307151958030.2596@ellixia>
At 10:12 PM 10/11/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 07:59:03PM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>> > Can someone take over and do whatever is necessary to
>> > put it in newlib, as discussed last month? I am not sure
>> > what this really involves.
>> > Elfyn has already proposed to help, :)
>> > <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00103.html>
>> > but he must be quite busy with the cygwin 1.5 activities.
>> Already done. I'll sync-up with the new version. There's a thread on the
>> mailing list and I will reply there, when done.
>since Elfyn has left us, would you mind to refresh the ITP for minres
>for inclusion in the Cygwin distro? IMHO, having it in the distro at
>all is more important than having it integrated into newlib. This
>can still be done at a later, convenient time.
I have contacted Elfyn privately about that after his good-bye e-mail
and he answered that integrating minires in newlib was one of the
projects he would complete. So I am cc'ing him.