This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-10-14
- From: Daniel Boesswetter <daniel at daniel-boesswetter dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:32:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-10-14
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Reed wrote:
Package: tcm 2.20-1
Description: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
Proposer: Daniel Boesswetter
Problems: If this does fall under cygwin-apps since it is not an "X package" but a "package that requires X", should the package be recreated with prefix set to /usr instead of /usr/X11R6? (cygwin-apps-get.11645)
There seem to be to few X-apps on cygwin to tell which place is the
right one, but at least Ghostview resides under /usr/X11R6. Which BTW is
the place for X-apps on most Linux distros ....
Status: Attained required 3 votes. Package available.
HOLD-UPS: Unresolved problems. Not reviewed.