This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New Bash ready for upload
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: Cygwin APPS list <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:58:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: New Bash ready for upload
- References: <20031020132236.GE19950@linux_rln.harvest>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-10-20T15:22+0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
) I've applied cgf's patch to Bash and test-driven it on my machine. The new
) version is available here:
) e148fb06b6c856a591a985d86361da15 *bash-2.05b-16-src.tar.bz2
) 837f987c5c5cbceb773bf14a32060bac *bash-2.05b-16.tar.bz2
Uploaded. Please send an announcement once you have had a chance to verify
correct installation with setup.exe.
Should I remove 2.05b-13? Corinna asked earlier (I was waiting for a reply
before pushing) which is why I am unsure. There are no overrides in
setup.hint, so everyone should be running 2.05b-15 at present, and should
automatically upgrade to 2.05b-16 the next time setup is run.
Thanks for the update,
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
"A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep."