This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: uw-imap, c-client
- From: "Abe Backus" <abraham at backus dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:20:31 -0700
- Subject: Updated: uw-imap, c-client
1) Updated the patch that was attempting to make CRAM-MD5 authentication
work. The original patch that I had in there was copying the wrong string
in one place (e.g. it was copying the password instead of the username), so
CRAM-MD5 authentication probably shouldn't have been working in some cases.
2) Patched the flock implementation to be more advisory, thanks to Brendan
Lynch for the patch and some education about this topic.