This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fontconfig 2.2.0
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:54:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: fontconfig 2.2.0
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3F960D67.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> 3) Both shared and static libs are being built. That is desired, correct?
> 4) File placement is not yet correct. I wanted to get this out there
> for early review in case anyone was watching.
I had some problems with not exported symbols, I have a patch in my
office, I'll send you later. The problem happens also to me with
another build yesterday when the --export-all-symbols linker flag was
BTW, I vote pro this package.