This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: move lftp out of test?
- From: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:27:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: move lftp out of test?
- References: <20031022041751.GA13018@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
lftp crashes when sending a file over the fish protocol (for me at
least). I haven't been able to isolate the problem. Besides that I guess
its OK to switch into curr.
lftp has been in test state for a while. Can it be switched over
into curr now?