This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fontconfig 2.2.0 - Ready for review
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:31:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: fontconfig 2.2.0 - Ready for review
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3F9AF44F.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
I missed a point. What about those who already have XFree86 installed
and do now an install of fontconfig in usr/... then I'll have the libs
and headers duplicated. Probably it is not and issue because it is
the same version and will be a non-issue after updating the relevant
> The binary packages:
> + Executables are running.
> - No postinstall script
> - And in the package included (which is wrong, should be created by a
> postinstall script and only install them if the user has it not in
> The source package:
> + It configures, builds, ... ok. (The lndir trick is amazing;-)
> - The patch includes the autotools temp directory:
> BTW, this should be patched in the generic build-script to be excluded
> when running diff.
> I vote pro fontconfig.