This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New version of sunrpc for review
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:12:04 -0500
- Subject: New version of sunrpc for review
I've built a new version of sunrpc. This update contains some
minor bug fixes and should conform to the latest Cygwin packaging
I'd appreciate it if someone else would take a look at this with
an eye towards finding any packaging problems. If it checks out
OK, I'll send a regular announcement.
* sunrpc-4.0-2 (for use with Cygwin 1.5.x):
* Includes patch from Joe Buehler to deal with differences in the semantics of Windows bind().
* Includes patch from Dave Miles to deal with swapped bytes in double precision values.
setup.hint : <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/setup.hint>
src package : <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/sunrpc-4.0-2-src.tar.bz2>
bin package : <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/sunrpc-4.0-2.tar.bz2>